Bad Playstyle is a book club podcast. We all sit down and play the same game and hopefully you have too so you can be intellectually engaged with our discussion. We generally aim for shorter games that have a start to finish of six hours or less.
Spoilers: The games we play for each episode will absolutely be spoiled and any others that come up in conversation can potentially be in the line of fire. Each episode's show notes will list all games mentioned. It is recommended that you check an episode's show notes before listening to it if you are sensitive to spoilers.
- Keynan jacked the intro from me
- Name game
- “Booger t”
- Wrestling IS disgusting
- Rimworld relapse (thanks steam)
- New california! (you’ve been playing the wrong game the entire time)
- Vault full of crypto fascists (literally my worst nightmare)
- Keynan is obsessed with the non real idea of “B” games
- Check vs hunkyness please
- Lethal league blaze is fun. Options are super good
- Party golf was too intense for teenagers. Please let that sink in.
- Ultimate chicken horse is a lot more fun with kids than i thought.
- Loud ass motorcycle
- Keynan re upped on wow. Made a DK
- Pubg with a controller? Wild
- Hackers reference
- Mark of the ninja does not have much story to spoil but here we go.
- All todds are tainted by him
- Klei looks like saturday morning cartoons
- Animations are bad in the cutscenes
- Lie? You dead!
- Three ninjas reference
- Kage bullshit no jutsu
- Caruto cruiseumaki
- Jump arcs consistently not what i expect
- Buttons do too many things
- Owen makes a super good point about upgrade progression
- Klei games teach you how to play them and then expect you to be good
- Failing forward doesn’t feel good here
- I felt like i want playing parts of the game
- The toxic gas was cool.
- Game makes you kill dogs maybe. Not cool game
- Tattoo hallucination was obvious
- Owen played with no sound because the bus
- Verbal baseball. Owen, beanball
- Lotsa tools. Dope, dope.
- I forgot i could teleport and got stuck. Lame
- I respect this game, but i do not like it.
- Beat cop sucks
- They love the boot on their neck
- Fuck you keynan shinobi was good
- 2d hitman would be dope.
- Deadbolt also sucks
- Nice, galaxy quest reference to this games level design
- Mark of the ninja takes place in the world of darkness
- Voice acting is sub par
- Shadowrun honk honk
- How it compare?
- Castlevania and hot topic
- All the ninjagold?
- Do you wanna hold the cellphone?
- Sick burn matt!
- Not real game awards
- 0 todd howards
- The blendomen/ vents
- 2 brandon chungs
- 0 nina freemans
- Everything is disposable
- 5 simon viklunds
- 0 je sawyers
- 0 jeff bezos
- Arsonize is a word
- 0 tarn adams
- 2 jake solomons
- 0 cardboard computers
- Everything is disposable
- Please contact us
- We play fallout 2 next time. Restoration project content in that
- Where did your ian go when he died
- Sam fisher can’t deal with marks tattoo powers
- The difference between a serial killer and a cia agent is approval
The folks over at bad playstyle talk shadowrun this week. many trolls and elves to be had. so tune up your wired reflexes and make other references to sci fi genres that are slowly becoming retro futures. I hope you enjoy! (nobody else does, only me)
we play fallout 1 and you should too!
In this deep dive in the complex emotions surrounding yet another Russian videogame the boys start yelling and sam fisher fights a psychic teenager. all this and more on this episode of the bad playstyle cast
Wolfentimes! the boys have a hearty soup of conversation about BJ and his nazi killing.
this episode is very long and just as important. if you only listen to one bad playstyle make it this one.
the boys played pyre in sometimes very different ways. this is a weird game, check it out!
HOT EPISODES ARE BACK. summer fun in the dankness of the computer dungeon. the boys recover from their paradox style addiction. delirium.
the boys shoot cacti into space. some of the cacti collide with celestial objects.
echoes of gunpoint and the frustration that brings, along with the type of environmental storytelling bethesda wishes they could ape await the fellas in this episodes game: the finals station.
Rimworld is a game that will devour all of your free time with its cloying loops and charming pawns. I have zero problems with this. come listen to our experiences with the game!